My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thefinancejourney.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

About Me

Well, currently I am 25 years old living in upstate New York. I'm working as a computer analyst for a mid-size company (we broke off from an extremely large company about 4 years ago).

I graduated in 2002 from Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) with a B.S. in Information Technology. Maybe someday I will go back to school for my MBA, but have no such plans in the near future.

I live with my fiance in a house we purchased together this year. This is actually our second real estate venture... we first lived together in a townhouse we purchased in 2004. This was probably my best financial investment ever with the townhouse appreciating about 50% from where we purchased it at over 2 years. Yay housing boom.

The goal of this blog is to post everything finance - both saving and spending. I am a notorious deal sleuth who scours the internet for good deals and uses coupons for everything. I like to play the stock market with mixed success.

Well, enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Levitra is an erectile dysfunction (ED) prescription medicine. Those who are taking nitrate drugs, often used to control chest pain, should not take Levitra. Such combinations could drop blood pressure to an unsafe level. http://www.levitrabliss.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home