My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.thefinancejourney.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

No Guts No Glory? Chasing higher rates...

Up for a slightly higher interest rate on your savings? Ford Interest Advantage is offering up to 6.10% APY on your money marketesque fund with free checks, check writing, and bill pay.

The catch? Its not FDIC insured, so if Ford goes belly up you can kiss your cash goodbye. Personally I'm sticking with my HSBC savings account for now.

Amount Invested
Up to $14,999 - 5.79% APY
$15,000 to $49,999 - 5.95% APY
$50,000 and Above - 6.10% APY

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this good article.

Here is my weblog :: partypoker bonus code july

 

Post a Comment

<< Home